October 18-20, 2020 // Chicago, IL
Fleet Technology eXchange (FTX) is designed for fleet professionals in operations, procurement, safety, and technology implementation for light-duty (Class 1-3 included) fleets and the suppliers that provide them with technologically advanced products and services that further fleet optimization goals.
FTX is a relationship-building event packed with innovative individuals, topical discussions, and intimate networking opportunities. It provides industry suppliers with an unmatched opportunity to meet a select group of fleet, procurement, safety, and technology professionals for light-duty fleets to cultivate relationships in an exclusive setting.
The two-day program puts you, the host, face-to-face with a hand-selected group of managers who hold purchasing power or directly influence buying decisions for fleets specifically focused on onboarding new fleet-focused technology or acquiring technologically advanced vehicles. This is accomplished through one-on-one appointments, focus groups, and roundtable discussions. The resort setting provides an excellent environment for casual conversations, information-sharing, and networking.
Our receptions, informal networking events, and catered meals complete the resort experience. Each fleet attendee receives a personalized agenda where significant time is devoted to one-on-one appointments where they are matched up with supplier hosts based on needs and solutions.
FTX attracts fleet, procurement, and safety managers of light-duty (Class 1-3 included) vehicle fleets who are early adopters of the latest technological advances for fleet operations. This receptive audience, which includes fleet professionals from some of the most progressive fleets in the country, is looking to share experiences, develop business relationships and familiarize themselves with the latest vehicles, technology, products, and solutions available.
FTX does all the heavy lifting involved in searching for high-value leads - a diverse, distinctive, and influential group of fleet professionals who are ready to hear about solutions. These managers will go through an in-depth application process and those selected will receive a hosted trip to attend
• Strategic information sharing offering insight into your customers
• Exceptional networking opportunities in an intimate, resort setting
• Long-term relationship building with fleet prospects
• Brand alignment as an industry thought leader
• High ROI and opportunity to meet every fleet manager guest
• Personal contact with 30-40 fleet executives including guaranteed one-on-one appointments with 20-22 fleets and other networking opportunities
• Two-night stay for two representatives at selected venue
• Meals and networking receptions
• Airport ground transportation in Atlanta to selected venue
• One-on-one appointments with fleet attendees
• Participation in all educational sessions
• Enhanced opportunities available such as group presentations, keynote sponsorship, room drops, and more
• One-on-one appointments
• Supplier host focus groups
• Roundtable discussions covering topics such as:
+ Detailed vehicle briefings
+ Latest technology-based fleet safety solutions and data analytics
+ Telematics and fleet safety solutions
• Networking receptions, meals and informal gatherings