New Dates & Location Coming Soon!
Fleet, procurement, and safety managers of light-duty (Class 1-3 included) vehicle fleets who are early adopters of the latest technological advances for fleet operations are invited to apply for Fleet Technology eXchange (FTX). As an active participant at FTX, you’ll have an opportunity to connect and collaborate with other action-minded leaders in fleet technology and electrification.
The entire event is designed so you can exchange information, explore ideas, extend your network and expand your options. As a result, you’ll build unique relationships that will last far beyond FTX — relationships that could change the landscape of your world. And the trip is fully on us!*
*Round-trip airfare to venue, local airport transfers to and from venue, all scheduled meals, and receptions included.
The two-day program puts you, the guest, face-to-face with a hand-selected group of your peers and the most-qualified product and service providers for your business needs for onboarding new fleet-focused technology or acquiring technologically advanced vehicles. This is accomplished through one-on-one appointments, focus groups, and roundtable discussions. The resort setting provides an excellent environment for casual conversations, information-sharing, and networking.
Our receptions, informal networking events, and catered meals complete the resort experience. Each fleet attendee receives a personalized agenda where significant time is devoted to one-on-one appointments where fleet guests are matched up with supplier hosts based on needs and solutions.
• Insights and advice from leaders in the industry
• Interactive roundtable discussions with industry peers
• Dynamic group presentation from industry suppliers
• Custom one-on-one consultation with industry suppliers
• Unique, engaging and memorable social functions
• Solutions to your current and future challenges
• One-on-one appointments
• Supplier host focus groups
• Roundtable discussions covering topics such as:
+ Detailed vehicle briefings
+ Latest technology-based fleet safety solutions and data analytics
+ Telematics and fleet safety solutions
• Networking receptions, meals and informal gatherings